Pages

Sunday 17 January 2016

A War for Niagara's Best Pizzeria

One might wonder why I would blog about Pizza? Well, being a student in a completely new country is not always the most remarkable of situations. Most students must work to make money, buy their own food and have no mother cooking dinner for them. In situations like these pizzas are often life savers. Pizzas are great for student parties, they are a cheap dinner option and they don’t take a lot of time to make. Being employed for Papa Johns, I was interested to find out the best pizzeria in Niagara Falls.


For this blog, I will compare some of the most popular pizzerias in Niagara Falls according to their taste, quality, quantity, hygiene etc. Every week I will go to a pizzeria in Niagara Falls and order a popular pizza from the menu and judge them according to the above-mentioned criteria. The Pizzeria with the highest score will be the winner.




5 comments:

  1. Finally, a blog made for me and my love of cooked dough. I'll be back here every week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice first post Apurav! I love pizza and I look forward to checking out some of your recommendations! I usually buy my pizza from franchises and it will be cool to hear about some of the less heralded pizzerias in Niagara Falls! Hopefully you find some hidden gems!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like eating pizza they are one of my favorite foods. I really like some of the places you have recommended

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sad. Students with mothers no mother to cook for them living on a pizza diet. I am glad you are looking out for all the students and making sure they know what pizza is the best choice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Find out how 1,000's of people like YOU are earning their LIVING from home and are living their wildest dreams right NOW.
    GET FREE ACCESS INSTANLY

    ReplyDelete