Pages

Thursday 28 January 2016

Pizza Hut



Pizza Hut is an extremely popular pizzeria back in India so I was really tempted to try the Pizza Hut restaurant in Niagara Falls. I went to the in-store dining with my friends and check the Pizza Hut restaurant in Niagara Falls. I ordered a stuffed crust pizza and I was asked to wait for 20 minutes for my pizza. I was extremely hopeful and tempted to try the stuffed crust as I haven't come across any other pizzerias that have revolutionized the appetizing pizza crusts. The store was hygienic with employees working with proper safety and hygiene equipment like gloves, caps, and aprons. The store was well decorated and had a pleasing aroma of freshly baked pizzas.


My pizza arrived in approximately 15 minutes. To my disappointment, the pizza looked extremely unappetizing with a thin crust with solid cheese around the edges and uneven topping distribution. The lack of chicken and olives on my pizza was quite disappointing. Instantly, I started missing the thick cheese filled spicy and zesty Pizzas from back home in India.


Having said that, I found the staff members to be warm and welcoming, the service was fast and the environment was enjoyable for a night out with friends and family.

However, I would not recommend buying their large, four topping stuffed crust Pizza for $ 25.00 that was not cooked very well. I found the price bit too high for a large pizza. If money is a large factor when buying pizza, there are better pizza places in Niagara that provide economical prices.

Score: 2/5



6 comments:

  1. Niagara needs this! There's too many pizza places in this region and I need to know the best ones or the worst ones. Keep me informed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Apurav, your blog is so dangerous for my healthy lifestyle! While I was reading your post I've became hungry))))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you feel.. I get hungry every time I write this blog :)

      Delete
  3. I approve of this blog. Nothing better than pizza! This blog makes me want pizza now haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Steven, Your approval means a lot to my effort

      Delete
  4. While I have to agree that Pizza Hut's Stuffed Crust Pizza was disappointing, their deep dish pizza will always be my favourite!

    ReplyDelete