Pages

Thursday 3 March 2016

Little Caesars

In my past experiences, I had no luck with popular pizza chains of Niagara Falls as both Dominos and Pizza Hut were a bit disappointing. This week I decided to give another brand a try this week I went to Little Caesars. It is one of those restaurants that the locals love to dine in when they don't feel like cooking home. The price to take away a hot and fresh pizza is really low compared to some of their competitors.




Little Caesars is located at Drummond Rd, Niagara Falls. It doesn't catch attention unless someone is looking for Little Caesars in particular. Little Caesars doesn't offer in-store dining and their menu features items like pizza, wings, bread etc. I walked into the store to the lady who took my order with a poker face. This week I ordered a Hula Hawaiian pizza this week with chicken wings and soda. The store featured an open kitchen so I could see the order was built from scratch in front of my eyes. The dough was hand made and was fresh. They used fresh vegetables and a generous amount of cheese. My order came in after 13 minutes and I could smell the molten cheese from the box.



After I came back home I and the judges tasted the Hawaiian pizza which was as cheesy and delicious, to say the least. It certainly exceeded my expectations from Little Caesars. The wings were succulent and the aroma of the spicy sweet sauce was overwhelming. Maybe it was the hunger in me but Little Caesars tasted way better than I expected. The price was definitely affordable and the taste complimented the low price of 20 dollars extremely well. I would recommend my friends to give little caesars a try when they are feeling hungry.


Score:3/5


11 comments:

  1. Nice review! I haven't had pizza from there in years but I'm definitely curious about their new bacon-wrapped pizza. The pictures scare me but maybe I'll give it a try some day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never tried that type of pizza from Little Caesars before as I normally just stick to the Italian cheese bread. However, after reading your review I will for sure try it. I really like your blog, and think it is very well written. I also really love that it is about pizza. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The hot-n-ready was my "go-to" pizza for many years. I stopped going to little caesars about a year ago, but I may have to give it another shot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pizza! Reading your article gets my mouth to water badly. I recently had the bacon wrapped crust pizza which was literally sumptuous. Really looking forward to knowing more about the pizzalecious places!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks guys. Your opinion and comments really means a lot. A servery is on its way so keep an eye for it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have a love/hate relationship with the hot-n-ready from Little Caesers. It's never anything amazing, but sometimes you just want something quick and consistent.

    As for the bacon-wrapped pizza.. That's a special treat.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Apurav,

    I have never tried it from there but I think I will try it this weekend from Little Caesers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I live so close to at least four pizza joints here in town, living the dangerous life! Little Caesars is definitely a go to place for quick pizza grab and run. Great going with the blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. There's a chance you are qualified to get a $100 Pizza Hut Gift Card.

    ReplyDelete