Pages

Thursday 10 March 2016

Napoli Ristorante Pizzeria

Napoli is a family owned Italian restaurant which is located in the heart of Ferry St. It is in operation since 1962 and is one of the top Italian restaurants in Niagara Falls. Since this is the last week of my adventure I saved the very best for the last. I learnt about Napoli the first week I came to Niagara Falls so, needless to say, I had high expectations walking in the restaurant. 
Upon entering the restaurant what catches one's attention is the decor. The restaurant was decorated neatly and elegantly with dozens of old Italian pictures framed in its Brick patterned walls. The tables were neatly covered with snow white table cloths which complemented the crystal clear wine glasses, chinawares and  cutleries. The restaurant was empty so we sat on the couch to enjoy our food and drinks. 
We ordered an Italiana pizza and ravioli di casa for two people when the owner came to our table and engaged us in conversation while upselling his wine menu. The wine menu is short, simple and is easily affordable. I was told that Napoli uses the freshest of ingredients to prepare every dish from scratch and avoids serving food out of a can. We were still talking to the owner when our food arrived and the smell and taste of it explained the long line of people waiting outside the restaurant during the summer time.  
The food and wine were perfect and each ingredient complemented each other like fish complements chips in the UK, they just go hand in hand. Our desserts arrived after we finished our mains. We ordered house made gelato and homemade tiramisu for deserts.  The Tiramisu was the perfect finale to the dinner and the gelato was so fancy that it could easily be mistaken with a store bought.
We paid around 60 dollars for our Napoli experience was it was worth every penny. Napoli's food was extremely well presented and tasted equally mind blowing and their deserts can hold their own against some of Niagara's best restaurants. I ended my gourmet journey with one of Niagara's best restaurant so I will absolutely recommend my friends to try Napoli once. 


Score: 5/5


3 comments:

  1. I will plan on taking my bf here next time he's in town. Thanks for bringing us on a pizza tour.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow a full mark pizzeria from a pizza guy! Then I'll definitely give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pizza is my favourite food, I will definitely take your suggestions and reviews, and visit this place.

    ReplyDelete