Pages

Thursday 4 February 2016

Domino's Pizza



The Domino's in Niagara Falls opened in 2008. It is the top pizzeria in Ontario and third highest in Canada. I went into the store with high expectations. 


The first thing that I noticed was how dirty the kitchen was. Their kitchen was not clean or maintained properly and the doughs they were using were dark yellow and black in colour. I had to ask the staff to use a fresh one. The staff member didn't answer my question but reached for the fridge to get a fresh dough. The staff uniforms were also not clean and staff with beards were not wearing proper hygienic hair nets. However, the cooking process was fast. I received my pizza in fifteen minutes and it was served to my table with a luminous smile. 



I opened the box to only to be greeted by my large pepperoni pizza. The pizza was slightly greasy on the top, the cheese was not generously proportioned and the crust was a little dry, but otherwise the pizza was delicious and fulfilling. The flavour of the cheese was nice and the store was spacious so that people can sit and eat. I was surprised to see that my pizza didn't come with any complimentary condiments and sauces and I had to pay .75 cents to buy one. I was charged $11.85 for my large pizza and sauces. In comparison to other pizza places, this is the average price. I recommend checking this store out you enjoy Domino's products.

Score 3/5


4 comments:

  1. I never look at how clean the kitchen is when I buy pizza somewhere. I'm going to start doing that now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I lived off of Dominos pizza on those late nights in university! It definitely has some perks...like being fast and filling you up on a budget, but after seeing what else is out there, I don't think I can ever go back to just plain ol' Dominos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Although taste is obviously one of the most important factors when rating a pizza, the cleanliness of the restaurant is probably the most importance to me. Thanks for the warning.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete